Industrial Centrifuge Design & Engineering
Dolphin Centrifuge is essentially an engineering company specializing in industrial centrifuge system design & manufacture. We engineer each system to customer specifications to ensure robust design and functionality.
The Centrifuge Design Process:
Our process typically starts with a pilot scale test on a customer sample. We evaluate the results and based on the separation efficiency, we suggest a suitable centrifuge (with recommended options) to the customer.
If the customer decides to move ahead with our proposed system, Dolphin Centrifuge designs a preliminary process-flow-diagram which is sent to the customer for review and changes, if desired. The system scope is finalized at this point and electrical & mechanical drawings are generated and sent to the relevant functions to execute.
All subsystems are checked, assembled to original drawings. The completed system is wired and tested per Dolphin Centrifuge’s established procedures. The customer is always invited to witness the final system testing.
Centrifuge System Design and Engineering includes:
- GA, Layout, P&ID, Flow and related drawings
- 3D models of complete systems
- Electrical control system design and build
- PLC & HIM (Touchscreen) Programming
- Plant layout and piping design assistance
- Auxiliary system design and specification (Pumps, Heaters etc.)
Site visit and consultancy.
Site visits can be arranged to review your current processing setup and evaluate possibility of a industrial centrifuge to enhance your current process. Based on a site-visit, our engineers can ..
- Evaluate your product on site to determine centrifuge applicability
- Discuss any operational efficiency that may be gained by an industrial centrifuge
- Identify the type and size of centrifuge needed
- Locate the point in your current process best suited to utilize a centrifuge
- Recommend any related process modifications to improve current process setup
- Provide a ‘post-visit’ recommendations summary, as needed
We recommend any prospective centrifuge buyer consult a reputed centrifuge company which has the experience and know-how to provide sound centrifuge related advise before you buy a capital intensive centrifuge system.