Industrial Centrifuge Design & Engineering
Dolphin Centrifuge is primarily an engineering company specializing in industrial centrifuge system design & manufacture. We engineer each system to customer specifications to ensure robust design and functionality.
The Centrifuge Design Process
Our process typically starts with a pilot-scale test on a customer sample. We evaluate the results, and based on the separation efficiency; we suggest a suitable centrifuge (with recommended options) to the customer.
If the customer decides to move ahead with our proposed system, Dolphin Centrifuge designs a preliminary process-flow-diagram which is sent to the customer for review and changes, if desired. We finalize the system scope at this point. Electrical & mechanical drawings are also generated and sent to the relevant functions to execute.
In the final stage, all subsystems are checked, assembled to original drawings.
The completed system is wired and tested per Dolphin Centrifuge’s established procedures. We invite the customer to witness the final system testing at our facility.
Centrifuge System Design and Engineering include:
- GA, Layout, P&ID, Flow and related drawings
- 3D models of complete systems
- Electrical control system design and build
- PLC & HIM (Touchscreen) Programming
- Plant layout and piping design assistance
- Auxiliary system design and specification (Pumps, Heaters, etc.)
Site visit and consultancy
We conduct site visits to review your current processing setup and evaluate the possibility of an industrial centrifuge to enhance your ongoing process. Based on a site visit, our engineers can
- Evaluate your product on-site to determine centrifuge applicability
- Discuss any operational efficiency that may be gained by an industrial centrifuge
- Identify the type and size of centrifuge needed
- Locate the point in your current process best suited to utilize a centrifuge
- Recommend any related process modifications to improve existing process setup
- Provide a ‘post-visit’ recommendations summary, as needed
We recommend any prospective centrifuge buyer consult a reputed centrifuge company that has the experience and know-how to provide sound centrifuge related advice before you buy a capital intensive centrifuge system.
Please contact Dolphin Centrifuge or call us at (248) 522-2573 to talk with our centrifuge engineers.