Industrial Centrifuge Repair & Re-manufacture
Industrial Centrifuge Repair
Industrial centrifuge repair is what Dolphin Centrifuge is known for over 35 years. We have over 50+ years of collective centrifuge rebuild experience.
Dolphin Centrifuge’s Re-manufacturing process brings new life to your old industrial centrifuge. We use an industry leading centrifuge rebuild process based on OEM specifications.
Dolphin also carries 200+ industrial centrifuges in our inventory. These are ready for re-manufacture and sale.
Industrial Centrifuge Repair Process
Following are the key points in our centrifuge repair process
- Strip down your old centrifuge to bare metal.
- Clean all bowl and transmission part.
- Sand-blast and clean frame parts.
- Prime and paint frame with durable epoxy top coat.
- Inspect and test all critical parts for dimensional tolerance and function.
- Replace or repair worn or questionable parts with new or rebuilt parts.
- Replace all bearings with OEM recommended bearings. These bearings are specially made for high speed industrial centrifuges.
- Replace all consumable parts i.e. O-Rings, Gaskets, Friction Material, Belts etc.
- Rebuild centrifuge to original specifications.
- Test centrifuge for all mechanical parameters and operational functions.
Industrial Centrifuge Upgrade Options
We offer the following customized upgrades to remanufactured centrifuges. These upgrades take your centrifuge to the next level of efficiency and performance.
- ‘State of the Art’ Control Systems including PLC & Touchscreen with Analog Sensors
- Hi-Efficiency Electric Pre-Heaters with Digital Controls
- Heavy Duty Positive Displacement Feed Pump with VFD Control and Flow Indication
- Skid Integrated Sludge Tank with Level Sensor & Sludge Pump
- Replace Friction Clutch with Direct Drive Coupling & VFD