Industrial Fluid Centrifuge
Machining Coolant Centrifuge
Many companies do not continually measure the contamination levels in their machining coolants. They have learned by trial and error that by changing coolant once a month or so, no problems will occur in the following machining stages. Changing coolants just because they are dirty is an old-fashioned approach. It is also a messy and time-consuming task. With an industrial fluid centrifuge, you can control the amount of contaminants in the tank. A machining coolant centrifuge effectively removes tramp-oil and sediment (down to 0.5µ) from the coolant in a single operation on a continuous basis.
Advantages of a coolant centrifuge:
- Savings: Centrifuge allows re-use of machining coolant.
- Disposal: Recycling reduces disposal costs considerably.
- Quality: Cleaner coolant leads to higher quality finished products.
- Reliability: Contaminant removal leads to reliability of process equipment.
- Health: Reduces bacterial contamination which can cause health issues.
In summary, an industrial fluid centrifuge offers several advantages, especially for larger-scale handling of industrial fluids.
Centrifuges for Quench Oil, Drawing Oil and Rolling Oil
The industrial oil centrifuge removes particles and water from cutting oil. This is 3 phase separation (liquid/liquid and solids). Having clean oils all the time means large savings in many ways. These include:
- Lower purchasing and disposal costs for oils and ﬁlter cartridges.
- More production up-time.
- Reduced wear and corrosion on the equipment served.