Industrial Centrifuge Controls
Dolphin Centrifuge has developed it’s own line of Industrial Centrifuge Control Systems for Alfa Laval Disc and Decanter Centrifuges. These control panels incorporate the latest technologies to provide ease of use and robust troubleshooting features. They can be customized with ease to provide unique functionalities and application specific features. From process parameter data storage to DCS interface and remote operator functionality, we have incorporated several such custom modifications based on customer needs.
Dolphin’s unique centrifuge control systems incorporate advanced Trouble Shooting Guides, System Fault Logging, Alarm Functions, Administrator Setting with Password Protection and other features.
Decanter control panels include VFD starters for main and back-drive motors, motor sequence logic, braking resistors for quick ramp-down, vibration and torque sensors with feed pump interlock and speed control, bearing temperature monitoring and high temperature alarms with automatic shut-down sequence and other customer specific features.
Dolphin Proprietary Centrifuge Controls Feature:
- PLC for process control & HMI (Touchscreen) as a user interface.
- Detailed graphical display with live on-screen parameter monitoring.
- Fully automatic operation with elaborate manual controls
- Primary alarm functions pre-configured.
- Inputs for Pressure, Flow, Temperature and Vibration sensors.
- Built with hi-quality, off-the-shelf components for quick field serviceability.
- PID Loop Control for VFD Feed Pumps & Level Sensors.
Retrofit Controls for Old Centrifuge Systems
Do you have old industrial centrifuges but the controls are outdated? Dolphin Centrifuge can retrofit our state-of-the art Industrial Centrifuge Controls on your existing centrifuge systems. With numerous additional functions, the customer can expect improved efficiency and lesser downtime. Call Dolphin today to discuss the possibilities.
- NEMA4X or NEMA7
- UL or IEC / ATEX classifications
- Zone 1 & 2 categories.
- Field instrumentation compatibility.
- Nitrogen purged enclosures.
- DCS control options.