Industrial Centrifuge Training
Dolphin Centrifuge provides comprehensive operational training for industrial centrifuges. We offer this training on site or in-house at our facility in Warren, MI.
Startup Assistance and Centrifuge Training at Customer Site
An integral part of our services is the on-site industrial centrifuge service and training. This assures the customer best use of the centrifuge in a safe and efficient way.
After delivery and site installation, our technicians check the entire centrifuge system. We involve the customer’s support staff in this inspection. This familiarizes the operators with ever aspect of the mechanical and electrical sub-systems.
Our industrial centrifuge startup and training includes:
- Complete mechanical & electrical check of the centrifuge installation
- Bowl Installation by site personnel under our technical supervision
- Initial start-up of the centrifuge and test run to check operating parameters
- Process customer product through centrifuge
- Optimize centrifuge to customer fluid characteristics for optimum efficiency
- Monitor and record operating parameters for future reference
- Test sub-system components (pumps, heaters, sludge handling system etc.) and adjust as needed
- Trigger various system alarms and train personnel on trouble-shooting
- System shut-down sequence by site personnel under our tech’s supervision
- Bowl dis-assembly and re-assembly by site personnel under our tech’s supervision
Dolphin Centrifuge also provides on-site centrifuge service options as part of a PM schedule or on as-needed basis.
Industrial Centrifuge Operational Training (In-House)
Dolphin offers free operator training when you buy a centrifuge system from us. Customer operator(s) sent to our workshop get hands-on training on the centrifuge system.
Testing phase of our manufacturing process is the best time for this training. Due to licensing limitation, water is the testing fluid.
Our in-house training covers above listed operational aspects of the centrifuge system. During training we encourage your personnel to operate the centrifuge and control system.
We also train them to tear-down & rebuild the centrifuge bowl. This exercise familiarizes them with the inner mechanical details of the centrifuge system.
Contact Dolphin Centrifuge for more information and to setup a centrifuge training session.